samedi, octobre 20, 2007

 
"Pasolini is me 'Accattone' you'll be I entered nothing and nothing entered me 'Til you came with the key. And you did your best but as I live and breathe you have killed me. You have killed me. Yes I walk around somehow but you have killed me. You have killed me. Piazza Cavour, what's my life for ? Visconti is me. Magnani you'll never be. I entered nothing and nothing entered me 'Til you came with the key. And you did your best but as I live and breathe you have killed me. You have killed me. Yes, I walk around somehow but you have killed me. You have killed me. Who am I that I come to be here...? As I live and breathe you have killed me. You have killed me and there is no point saying this again there is no point saying this again. But I forgive you, I forgive you. Always I do forgive you."

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?