lundi, janvier 18, 2010

 

Blue monday.

"How does it feel to treat me like you do ? When you've your hands upon me and told me who you are. I thought I was mistaken, I thought I heard your words, tell me, how do I feel, tell me now how do I feel. Those who came before me lived through their vocations from the past until completion they'll turn away no more. And I still find it so hard to say what I need to say but I'm quite sure that you'll tell me just how I should feel. Today I see a ship in the harbor I can and shall obey but if it wasn't for your misfortune I'd be a heavenly person today. And I thought I was mistaken and I thought I heard you speak tell me how do I feel, tell me now, how should I feel. Now I stand here waiting... I thought I told you to leave me while I walked down to the beach. Tell me how does it feel when your heart grows cold"
Elu jour le plus déprimant de l'année d'après Laurence & Oli. Ils ont raison.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?