dimanche, octobre 21, 2007

 

Point commun ?

"Drop it like it's hot" Snoop Dogg (Feat. Pharrell) "What you waiting for?" Gwen Stefani "Signs" Snoop Dogg (Feat. Justin Timberlake) "Robot Rock" Daft Punk "Everyday I love you less and less" Kaiser Chiefs "Get right" Jennifer Lopez "Feel Good Inc." Gorillaz "Don't phunk with my heart" Black Eyed Peas "Feels just like it should" Jamiroquai "Party time" Missy Elliott "Dirty Harry" Gorillaz "Do You Want To" Franz Ferdinand "My humps" Black Eyed Peas "Tripping" Robbie Williams "Hung up" Madonna "Gold digger" Kanye West [Feat. Jamie Foxx] "Push" Madonna "Dance Dance" Fall Out Boy "Pump it" Black Eyed Peas "You gonna want me" Tiga "Alala" CSS "Eddie's gun" The Kooks "Touch the sky" Kanye West [Feat. Lupe Fiasco] "When you wasn't famous" The Streets "You have killed me" Morrissey "SOS (Rescue Me)" Rihanna "Steady, as she goes" The Raconteurs "Crazy" Gnarls Barkley "Can I have it like that ?" Pharrell Williams "Boy from school" Hot Chip "Young Folks" Peter Bjorn & John "Rehab" Amy Winehouse "Boulbi" Booba "Chelsea digger" The Fratellis "Forever" Vhs or Beta "Sexy Back" Justin Timberlake "Get myself into It" The Rapture "I don't feel like dancin'" Scissor Sisters "Fa Fa Fa" Datarock "London Bridge" Fergie "Atlantis to Interzone" Klaxons "Cellphone's dead" Beck "America" Razorlight "My love" Justin Timberlake "Writer's block" Just Jack "Monster" The Automatic "Uh Uh Uh" Hey Willpower "We're from Barcelona" I'm From Barcelona "Starz in their eyes" Just Jack "Deux par deux rassemblés" Pierre Lapointe "Relax take it Easy" Mika "Brain leech" Alex Gopher "Hip Hop is dead" Nas "Perfect exceeder" Mason vs Princess Superstar "Grace Kelly" Mika "The Creeps" Camille Jones Fedde le Grand Mix "She's good for business" MSTRKRFT "North American Scum" LCD Soundsystem "Brianstorm" Arctic Monkeys "Heart of Hearts" !!! "The way I Are" Timbaland [Feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.] "Stop me" Mark Ronson [Feat. Daniel Merriweather] "The Magic position" Patrick Wolf "Release" Timbaland [Feat. Justin Timberlake] "Fluorescent adolescent" Arctic Monkeys "D.A.N.C.E" Justice "I get around" Dragonette [Midnight Juggernauts Mix] "Office Boy" Bonde Do Role "DVNO" Justice "The Queen & I" Gym Class Heroes "Fancy Footwork" Chromeo "Suburban Knights" Hard-Fi "Delivery" Babyshambles "Grip like a vice" The Go! Team "He said he loves me" Reverend & The Makers "Crocodile" Underworld "Hey Mr. Dj [CSS Remix]" Tiny Masters Of Today

Comments:
"Buzz"...le grand journal ?
 
Zut.....
 
même que tu peux rajouter "2 hearts" de Kylie Minogue cette semaine
 
Coming next... Coming next... Peuvent pas appeler ça "générique" non ?
 
Et au fait Tania : Pro ana ?
 
Coming next c'est grave plus "hype" parce que "générique" c'est pas dans le buzz quoi tu vois...
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?