mardi, septembre 04, 2007

 

Cactus*

"Sitting here wishing on a cement floor, just wishing that I had just something you wore. I put it on when I grow lonely. Will you take off your dress and send it to me ? I miss your kissin' and I miss your head and a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead. Run outside in the desert heat, make your dress all wet and send it to me. I miss your soup and I miss your bread, and a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead. So spill your breakfast and drip your wine. Just wear that dress when you dine. Sitting here wishing on a cement floor. Just wishing that I had just something you wore. Bloody your hands on a cactus tree, wipe it on your dress and send it to me. Sitting here wishing on a cement floor just wishing that I had just something you wore"

Comments:
Ouais ouais ouais...
 
Quoi : Ouais ouais ouais...
C'est les Pixies quoi...
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?